Having watched my fair share of Tony's soccer games at the U, I have become more and more of a fan of the game - good thing since Tony buys us season tickets every year to REAL SL. Last night we went to our first game in their new stadium. We had so much fun and it only took the girls half the game to start yelling Go Real! instead of Go Utes! Either way we're happy.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
We missed you guys on Saturday night but it looks like you had tons of fun! Hope to catch you guys another time!
I'm baby sitting them Thursday night, and by the end of the evening they're also going to know "Go Cougars" Lori and I will ge them straightened out.
LOL. Actually, Faith has been so proud of herself for figuring out how to spell BYU on her own. We taught her how to spell Utah as soon as we found out about her indiscretion.
I always knew Faith was brilliant, way to go Sweetie. We'll get your family on the right track yet.
Post a Comment