Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Landscaping

This seems like an unusual post, but this is exactly what I have spent the first half of my summer doing. I love having parties at my house so when my mom suggested Scott have his wedding luncheon here I was excited. However, I'm not a smart pregnant person. I tend to believe I can do anything pregnant that I could do, not pregnant. I can tell you that a pregnant person definitely has difficulties using a wheelbarrow. I'm sending out a big Thank you to everyone for helping us and an especially big Thank you to Tony for working so hard and putting up with all my crap.


We already had our grass in from our first summer in our house, but we have a big lot with flower beds surrounding it that still had to be finished before the luncheon. At the last minute we also decided to put a trampoline and play area in one corner of our backyard. Of course we decided to do it all by ourselves too. Like I said, I'm not a smart pregnant person.


All I have to show of our hard work is this picture that we took because of the double rainbows. I'm not even sure anyone took pics of the actual luncheon. Again, not a smart pregnant person.

0 comments: