Snow is the one thing that makes cold weather worth it. I don't care if it's 4 degrees as long as there's snow. And what makes snow worth it? Snowboarding. It had been years since my last ride thanks to my beautiful children, God bless them, but it was like riding a bike. I was back to working on turns in no time. Yep...I'm that good.
Did I mention that this was the first time riding for some of the people in our group? Well, following are some funny (to me at least) paraphrased conversations taken from our trip:There were two kids sitting there and I went right through them without hitting them!
They usually prefer you go around them, but good work.
Do you have anything on under your snow pants? You don't have anything on under your snow pants? You don't have anything?
That's what she told me to do.
Aren't those her first pair of snow pants? Seriously, you don't have anything on?
Quit complaining it's a whole 4 degrees ABOVE zero.
Goggles are just a fashion accessory.
Because they're so fashionable?
I didn't think I was ever going to make it down...could I have the instructor meet me here?
Everything got so much easier when the instructor told me I should watch where I was going...best piece of advise all night.
You mean I could have taken off my board and walked down? Why didn't anybody tell me that!

Thanks for the memories.
2 comments:
LOL! You must have gone with a couple of morons;)
hahahahahahahaha, I can tell who said what!!
Post a Comment