Putting on our snow clothes
Mia repeatedly banging her head on the car
Getting their gear
Needs no caption...just dang cute.
Shredding
FYI: 4 drinks, a brownie, cookie, and a bag o chips=$21. Worth it only if it keeps Mia, and let's face it...her parents, from banging their heads on stuff.
Good times.







2 comments:
You have LOUIE on your blogroll?! That's funny, how did you find him? And yes, I was blog stalking your list.
Didn't you know Louie and I are tight? Not only are we FB friends but I met him last night (post to follow!) for dinner. Find him? I didn't have to find him, he asked me to check out his blog. =) He's a pretty good writter and I am only one of two people that have commented on his posts. Does that make me cool, or just scarey?
Do you think this makes Tony sad? He did tell me I was standing too close to him last night.
Post a Comment