Thanks to Zions Bank, Tony and I were able to watch the Utah/TCU game from a suite instead of from our season seats, which were out in the cold. We were all nice and warm, with good friends (Steve Moffat, Ben Smith, Danny Mangum) and good food, it just made it difficult for us to rush the field when we won (it was a long drop)! For those of you crazy people that didn't watch, BJ pulled it off in the last couple minutes (after two Sakoda field goals). It was so much fun seeing all the black - do you see how intimidating I look?
Friday, November 7, 2008
Blackout Baby....Blackout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! What a fun season! So I love that your girls were both superheros for Halloween. They're so cute! Go Utes!
Shannan- you really did look intimidating. Just give Mia that look, and that should solve the vegetable problem.
Post a Comment