"A Utah Man Am I" GO UTES!
hahaha, your girls are hilarious!
Mia is so adorable. How could anyone ever think she could do anything bad. This is what great-grandmothers are for-to take the toddlers side. Gram Cam
It's all part of her master plan Gram Cam.
Just look under my couch cushions and you can probably find some vegetables Tony stashed. :)
Get a dog!
YES. I so agree with your dad. The girls definitely need a dog. Right on Keevin. Gram Cam.
Maybe we should take a family vote...dog or no dog. I think the dogs may have it. Teehee, that came out funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha, your girls are hilarious!
Mia is so adorable. How could anyone ever think she could do anything bad. This is what great-grandmothers are for-to take the toddlers side. Gram Cam
It's all part of her master plan Gram Cam.
Just look under my couch cushions and you can probably find some vegetables Tony stashed. :)
Get a dog!
YES. I so agree with your dad. The girls definitely need a dog. Right on Keevin. Gram Cam.
Maybe we should take a family vote...dog or no dog. I think the dogs may have it. Teehee, that came out funny.
Post a Comment