It's not very often Tony requests I post something...here you go Tonez:
Picture a "relaxing" Sunday morning...sure. Sunday mornings aren't relaxing especially with 9:00 church, two girls, an 11 month old baby boy, a choir performance, and a wife that hates so much to be rushed that she often goes slower on purpose if you push. It was that kind of day when this conversation between Tony and Faith took place.
"Dad, can I bring my DS to church?"
"No. I want you to pay attention at church."
"Why? I don't listen anyway."
Other recent Faithisms:
"Watch mom, I can do the Macaroni." (then proceeds to do the Macarena)
"I'm four feet, two quarters and half a dime."
After watching our girls at their house a friend relayed to me this conversation with Mia:
"Mia, why do you keep spraying Faith with the hose?" (who was clearly NOT happy about being sprayed)
"Just for fun." Just for fun became a family saying around their house.
I asked Mia to pack her clothes for an overnighter with her Grandma. When I checked her bag she had packed 6 dresses, 5 skirts, 2 shorts, 6 shirts, 2 leggings and no panties.
Tony and I sleep with glasses of water beside our beds. On April Fool's Day this year I woke up to find our glasses had been replaced with little kids plastic cups. They thought it was hilarious. Not bad for one of their first April Fool's day. Don't worry, I'll get them back....maybe sew on of their pant legs so that they're sealed together at the ankle?
Monday, August 9, 2010
Faith and Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to hear all the hilarious things they say, so entertaining!
I love your girls and Beckham, they are so funny. Last time I was babysitting Beckham was in his crib and crying for a few minutes before he zonks out. Faith looked at me and said " beckham's crying" i said "I know, he'll stop soon" she said "that's not being a very good babysitter" I laughed.
Post a Comment