Monday, December 8, 2008

Mmmmmm.....Cheesecake

Let me start by emphasizing how much I HATE to cook. Well, I really hate it. For Enrichment, (a church thing for those of you that don't know) Laura Cesarini, who used to own a catering business, taught us how to make this cheescake. Her's was so beautiful and yummy, I decided to try it on my own for my sisters birthday. This is it. Laura's was fabulous and so beautiful that mine can't compare but I am pretty darn proud of myself for getting this far. We'll call it ghetto cheesecake for Laura's sake. Now, you all know how needy I am, so leave me a comment to tell me how beautiful it is!

2 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

I think it looks amazing! I am sure it tasted great as well! Kuddos to you for a great looking cake!

bikerbabe said...

Shannan, It's gorgeous. My mouth is watering. May I put my order in for one for my birthday. I don't know if I can wait that long. Feel free to bring one to Sunday dinner any time. Gramcam